- Authors and speakers with a message to share
- Content Creators needing help to craft their message
- Entrepreneurs and consultants with a unique product or service to market
- Corporations with information to pass on to clients or their employees
- Community organizations with a campaign or project to promote
- Marketing professionals who need help with a written project
- Self-published authors who want to sell and promote their book
- Established authors who want to explore self-publishing a new book
- Writers with a story to tell
- Individuals who want to write a book but don’t know where to start
- Writing groups seeking advice on their work
As a researcher and academic, your written work is primarily focused on argument, thesis, and organization. When it is time to polish the proof or read through the “nth” draft one more time, small infelicities and typos can easily be missed. Whether you are writing a paper, journal article, thesis, or book, a discerning proofread or light copyedit can make all the the difference for a clean, concise and error-free text.
Give us a call and we can discuss your wants and needs. Rates are reasonable and the work is thorough.
“These edits are really excellent. You have done fabulous work on the entire issue.”
Joan Steigerwald, Associate Professor, Department of Humanities, York University and Author of Experimenting at the Boundaries of Life: Organic Vitality in Germany Around 1800 (University of Pittsburgh Press, 2019)
Are you are a content creator, entrepreneur, a marketing director, or business owner? Your business communications are critical to your success. At note we offer editorial and consulting services to help you get the most out of your business communications.
- Website content
- Marketing pieces
- Annual reports